Mission Trip Covenant
To create a spirit of cooperation and unity among team members.
Purpose of the mission trip: First and foremost, to glorify God, second is to serve the people where the trip is taking place, and third, encouragement and edification of all team members.
- Agree to submit to the authority on the trip and their decisions.
- Agree to do all things as a team, such as church, housing, meals, devotionals and worship.
- Leadership has the authority to create sub teams to accomplish various tasks.
- Each team member will need to subject themselves to a background check.
- There will be no use of alcohol, recreational drugs, or the abuse of prescription medication.
- No unauthorized use of vehicles and or equipment.
- Any disagreements will be resolved according to Matthew 18:15-21.
- Each team member will need to attend at least one meet and greet meeting prior to trip.
By signing this agreement you agree to adhere to its contents in full.
Non-compliance to the above could result in a prompt removal from the team and return home.